Blogging has been around for a few years and is a pivotal part of any online marketing or SEO campaign. However, visibility is the key to success for any new or existing blog. With this in mind, are your blog posts really performing and reaching as many people as you life? Are your blog posts also helping to extend your brand’s reach across the Web? These are the questions you must ask while analyzing and assessing your blog’s performance and results. Remember, building up a large number of blog readers and subscribers will not happen overnight — so it’s important to be patient and let your posts naturally increase blog traffic.
While organic results can occur with blogging, time is also of the essence. With this in mind, there are several ways to expedite results for your blog — especially if you publish regular content on a daily or weekly basis. Whether looking to rank higher on Google or effectively market your products and services to core, niche or mass audiences – social media marketing is one of the best and most convenient ways to secure recurring web traffic and higher conversion rates. Here are some more steps in ensuring your posts will increase blog traffic:
Set Up Your Blog the Right Way
In order to maximize ROI for any blog or social media pages, you must ensure your pages are properly optimized for SEO. This includes visible social media links, along with responsive web design for mobile-based sites. You can check the Web for sites that walk you through the process on how to build a successful blog and website, as well as ensuring a strong social and mobile presence. Here are some tips to consider:
– Make sure your blog is setup properly for Google rankings — your pages must be optimized to meet all Google White Hat criteria; relevant and fresh content, social media integration and mobile-ready.
– You can set your blog us with RSS feeds for new and existing subscribers. This helps your blog grow and generate a lasting buzz that will attract and engage new visitors.
– Adding share buttons can promote your content across a myriad of social media platforms and mobile networks — this ensures maximum visibility and ROI via PPC or banner clicks and conversions.
– Your content must be streamlined, centralized and easy to scan and digest. It should also be brand and industry-specific, along with meeting what your subscribers want to see and read.
– Leave room for any questions or concerns from your subscribers, guests and visitors. Make sure your blog has responsive web design — which means your content will automatically reshuffle itself when accessed by wireless, remote or digital devices.
Always Publish High-Quality and Relevant Content
As part of Google’s updates and changes to algorithms, all blogs and sites must entail high-quality and industry-relevant content. Failure to comply can result in dwindling page rankings and possible removal from the search engine altogether. Remember, in order to stay or become competitively viable — you need content that keeps your brand well-engaged and ahead of the curve. Here are some vital tips on ensuring your content is fresh and truly captivates readers, while effectively capturing the allure and essence of your brand:
– Always provide end users with valuable, engaging and informed content. Blog posts should be easy to read — not lengthy in content — and always geared towards what your readers want.
– Make sure your post has a strong and captivating title, as well as sub-titles, bullet lists, and especially links to your social and mobile media pages.
– With high-quality content, you are guaranteed to increase blog traffic and the likelihood of visitors returning to your site will be high. This allows you to create a strong and loyal subscriber, customer and client base across the board.
Social Media Integration is a Must
Any blog owner must have a strong social media presence to succeed. From Facebook to Twitter and LinkedIn, it is imperative for your blog to be linked to all your social media pages. This ensures higher visibility across multiple platforms, as well as Google rankings and especially search results and local business listings. You simply need to add links to your social media posts that link back to your blog and website. In fact, many blog platforms can automatically do that for you — by you simply inputting your social media pages and/or stores. These are some of the main ways you can increase blog traffic and really extend your brand’s reach across vast digital networks and the Web.